What you will be doing
What You'll Do:
- Product Designer responsibilities include gathering and evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with product managers and engineers, designing user interface elements, graphic elements, and building navigation components. Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps.
- Present multiple design options, collect feedback from product managers and engineers and quickly turn around new designs
- Ensure a seamless and polished user experience from conceptualization to final implementation
- Conduct Usability/User Experience (UX) testing
- Bringing a user-centered perspective to conversations to add value to the product via a design lens.
Sounds Like You?